MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Although motorcycle accidents in Huntsville do not occur as much as other car accidents, these tend to be more dangerous and life-threatening as they result in more serious injuries than car accidents. Motorcycle crashes are considered among the worst, since they frequently result in serious injuries or death. If you have been injured as a result of a motorcycle accident, specifically a collision that caused substantial damage, it is essential to have an experienced Alabama motorcycle accident attorney on your side. Unfortunately, the more riders on the road, the more you hear about accidents, injuries and even deaths. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Decatur or Huntsville, Alabama, call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all motorcycle accident victims. If you are unable to come to our office, we can visit you at your home or hospital room. We also offer the only Lowest Fee Guarantee in Alabama.
Causes of Alabama Motorcycle Accidents
There are many different reasons for motorcycle accident, but the most common include:
- Hit and run
- Accidents with distracted, intoxicated or fatigued drivers who didn’t see or stop for the motorcycle
- Accidents caused by drivers who are speeding and who lose control of their vehicle or who are unable to stop in time before hitting a motorcyclist
- Accidents resulting from drivers who fail to yield the right-of-way to motorcycle riders when the rules of the road require him or her to yield
- Motorcycle crashes resulting from drivers who misjudge the speed of a motorcycle rider or who do not accurately judge the distance between their car and the motorcycle
- Crashes caused by drivers who don’t see a motorcycle rider
- Accidents caused by tailgating drivers
- Defects in the motorcycle itself
- Bad road conditions
- Driver error
- High blood alcohol levels are a major problem among motorcycle operators.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
When a motorcycle accident occurs and results in serious injuries, the victim almost always has to go through extensive medical treatments and procedures. Most motorcycle accident victims suffer from head injuries, which in turn can be extremely costly and time-consuming. If brain damage occurs as well, the victim’s life may altered in a significant way. Other common injuries stemming from motorcycle accidents include:
- Road rash
- Traumatic brain injury
- Broken bones and fractures
- Spinal cord injuries
- Pelvic damage
Potential Damages in a Motorcycle Accident Claim
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Existing Medical Bills
- Future Medical Bills
- Loss of Income and Earning Capacity
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Permanent Physical Impairment
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- Funeral Expenses
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your personal injury claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
How to Prevent Motorcycle Accidents
Follow these important steps to help prevent motorcycle accidents:
- Avoid vehicle blind spots to remain visible to all
- Wear highly visible and protective safety gear
- Loud pipes save lives
- Follow the speed limit
- Never drink and drive
- Obey all traffic signals and warnings
- No cell phones or texting
- Keep a proper lookout
- Helmet and proper equipment
- Signal when turning or changing lanes
- Proper maintenance of your motorcycle
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each motorcycle accident victimd personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Talk to attorneys not secretaries
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Our motorcycle accident lawyers understand how a fatal accident can impact your family. When you need a motorcycle accident lawyer in Decatur, Cullman or Huntsville, Alabama who knows the accident claims process, call us immediately. We provide free consultation, and we’re paid only when we win your claim. You’ll pay no fees if we don’t obtain a verdict or settlement for you. If we can not settle your case, we will not hesitate to take your accident case to trial. Our extensive preparation of your accident claim in anticipation of a jury trial tends to increase the amount an insurance company offers to settle it. We work with experienced accident investigators, engineers, medical professionals and others who assist in creating a winning posture for trial. When you need a Huntsville, Alabama lawyer who knows motorcycle accident law, call us first to find out your rights. Call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Our personal injury attorneys serve every city and town in the State of Alabama.