Hot Air Balloon Accidents
HOT AIR BALLOON ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Huntsville Hot Air Balloon Accident Lawyer
Decatur draws thousands of visitors, pilots, and hot air balloon enthusiasts each year to it’s celebrations. The Alabama Jubilee Hot Air Balloon Classic features balloons from across the country. Although most of the passengers enjoy a safe flight, accidents in hot air balloons do happen. Hot air balloon pilots are licensed just like helicopter and airplane pilots. Although licensed, most of these accidents are caused by pilot error. With the increasing popularity of this activity, the number of accidents and injuries is also increasing day by day. Since 1964, the National Transportation Safety Board has recorded 760 hot air balloon accidents in the U.S. and two overseas. Data from the NTSB shows that since 1964, 114 people have been killed in hot air balloon accidents. The United States has one of the highest accident rates. Over 80% of fatal hot air balloon accidents are the result of a fall following a wire strike. If you or a loved one has become a victim of a hot air balloon accident, you have the right to be compensated for your injuries. Call the hot air balloon accident attorneys at Ferguson and Ferguson. Call now for a free consultation. Call 256-534-3435.
Causes of Hot Air Balloon Accidents
Hot air balloon accidents can be caused by the following:
- Wire strike
- Landing strike
- Pilot error
- Third party negligence(plane, balloon, helicopter)
- Mechanical failure
- Ground handling
- Hard landing
Damages in Hot Air Balloon Accidents
The Alabama hot air balloon attorneys at Ferguson and Ferguson aggressively seeks compensation for our those who are injured because of the negligence of balloon operators, manufacturers, owners or hosts of ballooning events. If someone else was negligent for your injuries, you can recover damages for your:
- Medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Property damage
- Scarring and disfigurement from burns
- Loss of consortium
- Lost wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of future earning potential
- Prescription drug expenses
- Funeral expenses
- Wrongful death
Why Hire Hot Air Balloon Injury Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each injured client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- You talk with attorneys not secretaries
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
If you need a Alabama hot air balloon accident lawyer, you should call Ferguson and Ferguson. Our experienced hot air balloon lawyers can help win you the compensation that you deserve from the negligent parties that are responsible for your injuries. Our hot air balloon lawyers represent clients nationwide and have over 45 combined years of experience. Our staff is available to take your call 24 hours a day. Home and hospital visits are also available any where in the State of Alabama. Call today for your free hot air balloon accident evaluation. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801