Drunk Driving Accidents
DRUNK DRIVING ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Each year in Alabama innocent people, including children, the elderly, and pedestrians, are injured and killed in senseless accidents with drunk drivers. Our drunk driving car accident lawyers represent injury victims and the families of individuals killed in drunk driving accidents. We have successfully represented hundreds of Alabama victims and families in civil claims for damages against drunk drivers. If you or a loved one have been injured by a drunk driver, the Huntsville DUI accident attorneys at Ferguson and Ferguson can help. We offer a LOWEST FEE guarantee and no obligation FREE consultations to all drunk driving accident victims. Call 256-534-3435 for your free consultation.
Damages in Huntsville AL Drunk Driving Accidents
As a victim in a drunk driving accident in Huntsville, you have a right to compensation for:
- Property (vehicle) damage
- Past Medical bills
- Future medical expenses
- Lost wages and lost employment capacity
- Pain and suffering, and emotional distress
- Disfigurement and Disability
- Physical impairment
- Loss of consortium, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Life Care Expenses
- Disfigurement and Scarring
- Property Damage
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Punitive Damages
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Why Hire Huntsville Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The Huntsville law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client services.
- You talk to attorneys not secretaries
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Free Consultation and Case Review
In most drunk driving accidents, criminal charges may accompany civil litigation. Criminal convictions often benefit accident victims. If you need a personal injury lawyer for your drunk driving injury case, call or email us. Our consultations are free. We can visit you or your loved one at a hospital, residence, or workplace. Some lawyers, due to their lack of skill or resources, may not pursue all claims and compensation available to you. If you have been a victim of an automobile accident in which a drunk driver was at fault in Huntsville, Decatur, Athens, Cullman or Scottsboro, Alabama, do not hesitate to call our skilled and experienced personal injury attorneys for a free assessment of your situation. Call now 1-800-752-1998 or 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Our personal injury attorneys serve every city and county in the State of Alabama.