HUNTSVILLE AL CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured or killed in a car accident in Huntsville, Alabama? Is the negligent parties car insurance company giving you the run around? Do you need the best car accident lawyer you can hire for your case? When you’ve been hurt in an accident, you need a Huntsville car accident lawyer with experience—someone who’s been helping Huntsville car accident victims for more than 26 years. Call Huntsville car accident attorney, Randy W. Ferguson. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all of our car accident clients and their families. We also have a LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE, and you pay nothing if you do not recover. Home and hospital visits are available if you are unable to come to our Huntsville office. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
Causes of Huntsville Car Accidents
Thousands are injured each year in car accidents in Huntsville, Alabama. There are various causes of a car crash including:
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, sleep deprivation has an effect on driving similar to impaired driving. Slow reaction time, ability to make sound decisions and falling asleep behind the wheel are signs of sleep deprived driving.
- Weather and road conditions: The seasons bring challenges to roadways across the country. Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving. Additionally, poor road conditions contribute to accidents because drivers have less time to slow down to prevent a crash.
- Improper turns
- Disregarding traffic signals
- Talking, texting or eating
- Bad merging
- Defective cars
- Drifting out of your lane
- Following too closely
- Defective roads or bridges
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
What to do After A Car Accident
The steps you take immediately following a Huntsville car accident can affect your ability to receive fair compensation for your injuries. The first thing anyone should do after a car accident is check to see if anyone has been hurt. If someone has suffered an injury, you are required by Alabama law to contact the authorities and remain at the crash site.
If possible, you should also:
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- medical bills,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced car accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Future Medicals
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Walkers, wheelchairs and crutches
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your personal injury claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Common Huntsville Car Accident Injuries
The most common injuries caused by car accidents include:
- Broken limbs
- Sprains and strains
- Head and brain injuries
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Whiplash and neck injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Migraine Headaches
Why Hire Car Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each car accident client individual and personal attention.
- We are attorneys from Huntsville, not Birmingham or Montgomery
- Unlike Birmingham and Montgomery attorneys, we know the streets and roads in Huntsville
- Knowledgeable about car accident cases
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- YOu talk to car accident lawyers, not secretaries
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their car accident case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
- We win our car accident cases
Our injury lawyers have represented car accident victims in negotiations with insurance companies and at trial in civil court proceedings for over twenty years. Every insurance company has adjusters, investigators, and attorneys assigned to auto accident claims. Their primary goal is to limit the amount of compensation the insurance company pays to auto accident victims like you. Insurance companies are not the friends of injured claimants. Don’t make their job easier by providing them with information that they can use or manipulate to deny your claim. Make sure you have the best Huntsville auto accident lawyer you can hire on your side to aggressively protect your interests.
Free Case Review
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident in Huntsville, Alabama, making the decision to hire a lawyer is an important choice that takes careful consideration. If you need the best car accident lawyer you can hire for your auto case, call or email us. Our consultations are free. We can visit you or your loved one at a hospital, residence, or workplace. Some lawyers, due to their lack of skill or resources, may not pursue all claims and compensation available to you. If you have been a victim of an car accident in Huntsville, Alabama, do not hesitate to call our skilled and experienced personal injury attorneys for a free assessment of your situation. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Our car accident attorneys serve every city and county in the State of Alabama.