BURN INJURY ATTORNEY
Have you or a loved one been severely burned in an accident? The attorneys at Ferguson and Ferguson realize that burn victims are often left with a life time of emotional and physical scars. The medical bills continue to pile up even though the burn victims are unable to work. When you hire the skilled burn injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson, you get a team of burn injury lawyers that have represented thousands of clients and obtained millions of dollars in settlements. If you have suffered serious burns in a fire or explosion, you should contact a Huntsville, Alabama burn injury lawyer to help you. We offer no obligation free consultations to all burn victims and their families. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Causes of Alabama Burn Injuries
Residential and commercial fires and resulting burn injuries can come from a variety of sources that include:
- Truck accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Cooking and grease
- Heaters and grills
- Construction accidents
- Electrical cord fires
- Electrical accidents
- Gas tank explosions
- Building fires
- Motor vehicle fires
- Boat fires and explosions
- Locker fire exits
- Flammable liquids
- Propane gas and pipeline explosions
- Defective products
- Recalled products
- Hot liquids/scalding
- Radiation exposure
Burn injuries can be among the most severe to suffer. Burn injuries often cause extreme pain and can lead to life-threatening infections and severe disfigurement. Often a burn victim faces many years of on-going treatment and surgeries, resulting in extremely high medical bills. Many burn victims are temporarily or permanently disabled, and may have many months or years of lost income. If you or a loved one has suffered an accidental burn injury in Huntsville, Alabama, it is vital that you contact a Alabama law firm with experience and proven success in recovering substantial compensation for burn injury victims.
Levels of Burns
Typically, burns are classified by the following categories:
- First Degree Burns: These are chemical, heat or friction burns to the first layer of skin.
- Second Degree Scalds: These go deeper into the second layer of skin.
- Third Degree Burning: These are also known as “full thickness” burns and result in damage all the way through all epidermal layers. They are very serious and almost always require immediate emergency medical treatment.
- Fourth Degree: This is one step more severe and involved damage to the tendons or ligaments.
Compensation for Serious Burn Injuries
Out team of Huntsville burn injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have represented thousands of clients just like you and made sure that their rights were protected.When burn injuries are the result of another persons negligent actions, victims may be entitled to compensation from whoever is responsible for their injuries. Compensation awarded in a burn injury claim can include damages for:
- All medical expenses
- Future medical care costs
- Skin grafting
- Plastic surgery
- Lost earnings
- Loss of earning capacity
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Scarring and disfigurement from burns
- Loss of consortium
- Physical Pain and Suffering
- Loss of future earning potential
- Prescription drug expenses
- Funeral expenses
- Wrongful death
Why Hire Burn Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
If you or a loved one has faced severe injury due to a burn, contact the right attorney right away. When you hire Ferguson and Ferguson, you get the following:
- You will always talk to an attorney, not a secretary
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Free Burn Accident Consultation
If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury in a fire, it is imperative to retain a law firm that specializes in burn cases. It is crucial to receive legal advice that can guide you seamlessly through the complexity of burn law to ensure that the maximum amount of damages available for your case will be retrieved. If you or a family member finds yourself the victim of a burn accident, consult attorneys trained in the rules and regulations governing burn accidents. At Ferguson & Ferguson, our Decatur and Huntsville burn accident lawyers have extensive experience handling burn accident cases. We take every necessary step to investigate the possible causes of your accident so that you receive full compensation for any pain and suffering your burn accident has caused you. If you or someone you know has been the victim of a burn accident, call Ferguson & Ferguson at 256-534-3435. All initial consultations are free of charge. We are available around the clock to serve you. If we take your case, we work on a contingent-fee basis. That means you pay us only if you receive a monetary reward or recovery of fees. Call us now, because you may have a valid claim entitling you to compensation for the injuries, pain, and suffering a burn accident has caused you. We have offices conveniently located in downtown Decatur and Huntsville, Alabama. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801