AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Have you been seriously injured in an automobile accident in Huntsville, Alabama? When you’ve been hurt in an accident, you need a Huntsville auto accident lawyer with experience—someone who’s been helping Huntsville auto accident victims for more than 26 years. When you need the best auto accident lawyer you can hire for your case, call automobile accident attorney Randy W. Ferguson. We offer free consultations to all automobile accident clients and their families. You never pay anything until we win your case. We are not a referral service, we are automobile accident specialists. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
What to do After an Automobile Accident
- Contact law enforcement and emergency services immediately after an accident and file an accident report.
- Exchange information with other driver and witnesses.
- Take pictures
- See a Doctor IMMEDIATELY – Your injury could be more SERIOUS than you realize.
If you can’t afford a doctor, we’ll help you find one.
- DO NOT accept an “OFFER” unless you get a FREE SECOND OPINION from us.
- DO NOT give a STATEMENT to anyone – it’s EVIDENCE and can be used AGAINST YOU!
- DO NOT SIGN anything without our advice – it could be a RELEASE or an AUTHORIZATION
- DO NOT quit getting treatment until you are well.
- CALL auto accident attorney Randy W. Ferguson at 256-534-3435.
Causes of Auto Accidents in Alabama
Thousands are injured each year in automobile accident in Huntsville, Alabama. There are various causes of a auto crash including:
- Driver fatigue
- Weather and road conditions
- Driver distractions
- Drunk Driving
- Defective products
- Texting, eating or talking on phone
- Applying makeup
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced drivers
- Tire blowout
- Unsecure cargo
- Failure to use signals
- Unsafe lane changes
Common Automobile Accident Injuries
The most common injuries suffered by victims of automobile accidents include:
- Brain injuries and concussions
- Broken bones and fractures
- Cuts, bruises and lacerations
- Back and spine injuries
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
Damages You Can Recover
The Huntsville Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced auto accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle in Huntsville may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Future Medical Costs
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Earning Capacity
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Rehabilitative care
- Medical devices (crutches, wheelchairs)
- Automobile repaired or replacement value
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Wrongful Death
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your personal injury claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Huntsville Auto Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- All initial consultations about a case are absolutely free.
- We can get your car out of the tow yard
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We will be honest with you about the merits of your case
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- You talk to attorneys not secretaries
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
- If you already have a lawyer, we will advise you how to change to be represented by us for no additional fee or cost
- We will aggressively represent your interests to get the outcome you deserve.
Our injury lawyers have represented auto accident victims in negotiations with insurance companies and at trial in civil court proceedings for over twenty years. Every insurance company has adjusters, investigators, and attorneys assigned to auto accident claims. Their primary goal is to limit the amount of compensation the insurance company pays to auto accident victims like you. Don’t make their job easier by providing them with information that they can use or manipulate to deny your claim. Make sure you have the best Huntsville auto accident lawyer you can hire on your side to aggressively protect your interests.
Free Case Review
Randy W. Ferguson has been helping automobile accident victims since 1993. Don’t let the insurance company tell you what your Huntsville automobile accident cliam is worth. If you need a automobile injury lawyer for your auto accident case, call or email us today. Our consultations are free. We can visit you or your loved one at a hospital, residence, or workplace. We are available any time of the day. If you have been a victim of an automobile accident in Huntsville, Alabama, do not hesitate to call our experienced automobile injury attorneys for a free assessment of your situation. We have offices in Decatur and Huntsville, Alabama. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801